Monday, October 18, 2010

ATL housewives and a brief take on Beverly Hills

Hello Hello Hello.... Did u miss me... Well let's dig right in... We jump into Housewives s of ATL with Sheree having a meeting with Dwight at her house about this 30,000 dollar business that no one believed along with some guy that he knew and she shut them both down and told them when a person volunteers their time and don't ask for money how do u expect to get paid. I agree which still leaves the question what was 30,000 spent on copies?? Then we visit Kim who was asked to do a Pride event (I wanna go) for her single "Tardy for the party" along with Kandi who made it very clear " I'm not your background singer" Kandi made the event hype because we all know Kim can't sing not even a lil bit. NeNe was not a huge part of this episode but showed her being a mom explaining to her younger son what happen to Bryce. Then we jump back back to Sheree visiting her daughter who just moved with her boyfriend cute gurl.. Then we get to Phaedra (I don't care for her at all) and Apollo they showcased much differences in how they were raised and planned how to raise their child. We found out that he was raised is a white household and that he was bi-racial and he wasn't about given a child an ass whippin. Phaedra is what I call a social climber she is all about appearances and what people think it seems that as FINE as Apollo is he is also a good man and she is about a story book type of life and all he really wants is her. So far we are 3 episodes in and I could care less about the following: Khandi (I like her but this show is no good for her) Phaedra ( I don't care how fab you think she is. she is boring and this show is not about class it's about pure drama) Cynthia (Again I like her but this show has too many people on it for me to even remember she is there) For all of that they could have kept Lisa at least she was the balance between Ne Ne and Kim.

Now Beverly Hills Housewives.. OMG! where do I began?? I watched the first episode against my better judgement  so I watched in pain because this was worst then the show A-list on Logo (No comment) without all the labels,jewelry,nannies and plastic surgery there is nothing there so ladies a word either step up the drama or pack it up because no one will care. This has been Brazil with my .88 cents holla @4ever_Brazil

No comments: