Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the Vault Miami Reopens- Just in time for Memorial Day...


From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter During Memorial Weekend for the Latest Hot Spots and Things to Do- www.twitter.com/shortfuseguy

This is one of those announcements I am very excited to send out to the masses. One of my favorite clubs in Miami is scheduled to reopen May 16 after a short hiatus. Vault Miami, which is located in the heart of Downtown Miami, will be sure to be a hit with Memorial Day crowds. Vault Miami was temporarlity closed due to some problems with the City of Miami. However those issues has since been resolved. I received confirmation from one of the owners a few days ago, that the Vault will reopen and he stated that the Vault will be better than ever with some new exciting changes to be revealed soon. I can't wait! Check out the website, www.thevaultmiami.com for updates and Memorial Day events. This spot will defintiely be on my alternatives list to be released in a few days. A great place to party, a great place to vibe. The best thing is, it's minutes from my home in downtown Miami. See you at the Vault!

No comments: