Friday, May 15, 2009

Vault Miami Releases Memorial Day Line-up


From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter During Memorial Weekend for the Latest Hot Spots and Things to Do- www.twitter.com/shortfuseguy

Great News, the Vault Miami will be open during Memorial Day Weekend! As many of you know this is one of my favorite lounges in Miami. I understand many of you have been trying to access the website which is under construction. But, I was able to make contact with the club and give you the rundown on their Memorial Day line-up. See, I am looking out for ya'll! The Vault is located at 145 N. Miami Ave, minutes away from all host hotels in Downtown Miami, the Metromover, and Metrorail. This lounge gives you that Soho-NYC feel. You will love it. I know I do! Visit their website for the latest and greatest info, www.thevaultmiami.com

Lineup

Friday (6pm-11pm) $5 cover

Saturday (6pm-5am) $5 cover before 11pm, $15 after

Sunday (6pm-5am) $5 cover before 11pm, $15 after

No comments: