Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday 2 Me


27 years ago today i was born and i am glad to be alive and gratefully to have my health. I just wanted to paue for a moment and reflect on life. I have have many ups and downs in these 27 years but i guess as the saying goes all you can do is go up and i will continue on that track from hence on. Shaking and re tooling my future and also at the same time thiking of past mistakes and learning from them and improving on them so that those mistakes will not happen again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dre

KingNmiami said...

Happy Birthday!

algie said...

happy birthday to you.hope you enjoyed your day and i give god all the praise for letting you see another one and don't never let anyone tell you u ain't strong enuff to complete your destiny

L.R. said...

Well, Happy Birthday, you sexy ass man! *smooch*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
I enjoy reading your blog and may you have many more to come :-)