Monday, July 20, 2009

GAY IN AMERICA(Color Lines Across Rainbow Skies)

Once again there isnt much I can say about Mr. Xem Van Adams this young man who I have gotten to known over the last 1.5 years is always bringing something fresh and out the box with his documentaries. I first featured Xem when he did one of his very first documentaries which got his alot of buzz entitled "Young,Black & Gay in America" series about 11 months ago. I twitter of Follow Friday this past Friday about Xem I said "what more can u say bout this man that hasnt been said keep continuing to shine that light of yours" Xem is truly shining his light and stepping up to the plate and being one of the new leaders of this our black gay community is refreshing and i am so proud to call him a friend. Xem I salute you! So Below get into his latest series "GAY IN AMERICA(Color Lines Across Rainbow Skies)"


Part 1 of 4

1 comment:

TheYoungB said...

Thanks for posting this....every time I saw CNN's Black in America 1 & 2, I always got mad because they never focused on one of the biggest topics not being talked about in the Black community.....smh

But thanks again, I enjoyed this

~jdthekid