Friday, March 19, 2010

Andresflava mourns the loss of Andre Joseph Allen Sr.

About 2 hours ago i loss my father and i have had mixed feeling for the last 2 weeks as i found out he was ill and in the hospital and eventually died in hospice. My father and I were not close at all and even though we werent i was still sad and heartbroken by my father's illness because there was so much i wanted to ask and say to a man who didnt want me apart of his life. The last time i saw my father was in 2004 when i visited him at his apartment on his birthday and he asked me for money to get him something to eat. At the time i was troubled and bothered by the fact that a man that didnt want to have nothing to do with me was asking me for food in his own home but i complied and got the food. As i found out the news of his death i am somewhat numb that i was unable to express my feeling to him and i dnt know if it was the time or place to share my feeling but deep down in me i feel like it would be beneficial to me in the long haul. Even though you were never in my life dad i have always loved you and i will miss you. RIP hope you are in a better place and not in any more pain. RIP Andre Joseph Allen Sr. 8/2/62-3/19/10

2 comments:

algie said...

hold your head up boo and know that god is in control and that no matter the situation he will not fail you

deonte' k said...

SO sorry about your dads death homie... hugs...