Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day Flava News Bits

Boris Kodjoe on Wendy Williams Show



The "B" is Back

Beyonce's third album Virtuoso Intellect is coming November 18th! The first single will be available on iTunes September 12th. Producers for the album include Rodney Jerksins, The Dream, Kanye West and Neptunes! Beautiful Liar will be included on the album as a bonus track.

Check out Boris Kudjoe Clothing Line and its Affordable and custom-made
www.ziami.com

Media Blogger and Friend Darian Aaron introduces us to Xem Van Adams who did a 2 part series entitled " Young, Black & GAY in America"

Part 1


Part 2

1 comment:

Xem VanAdams said...

Bro, I THANKYOU so much for Supporting this project by posting it HERE, on your Blog.
I am Totally and Completely NEW to your Site, but will INDEED be ADDING it to my BlogRoll.

Its Brothas like YOU who remind me of the REASON why I accept this Challenge and Face My Obstacles, DAILY.