Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Steph Jones - Official Music Video (Little Drummer Boy)



Steph Jones is back with a new single entitled "Little Drummer Boy" and he says this is not a song for just the holiday season but that "I didnt make this song just for christmas. Its a song that I remade to show that when its your true calling you are to be the best you can in order to inspire others..which will bring people together. When me, Jordin Sparks and B Scott were marching with those drums I imagined us being on the frontline in a war and it was my way of saying that it doesn't matter if you are man, women, gay or straight... We should all be able to come together and fight for a certain cause no matter who you are.. And once we trully figure that out then that's when we grow as a people."

No comments: