Monday, October 1, 2012

Andresflava Celebrates 7 yrs Blogging

The other day someone told me they looked up to me for my activism in the community and everytime i hear that I cringe because I try not to be "role model" nor do i believe I am.  I have been doin this now since 2005 and it never gets old to me, the way people choose to live their lives in this community. I am always the neutral person  who doesnt take sides, i guess that why folks come to me. Just earlier this more someone said i was a "celebrity" nope not I, dnt want that title. Just happen to be at the right place at the right time networking and meeting folks. I dont want the fame that some on these youtubers/bloggers seek. I just put out good vibes and energy and keep it moving. I support various events and bring my butt back home at the end of the day. Thank you all for following me these last  7 yrs I am truly humble and grateful to provide the information needed so you are aware of whats goin on in the world. I dnt do it for the money I do it for the people and I truly love doing this for all of you guys. I will do my best to keep you entertained and informed as best I know how too. Thank you for all the love, emails, hugs,pics, as alot of you know whos met him i am a cool down to earth guy, thats just me every day.  Be blessed and happy Monday to everyone. Also on a sad note want all you guys to keep Frank Roberts in your thoughts and prayers as alot of you know I have always credited Frank blog back in the day to giving me the courage to want to start to blog among the other other early bloggers, but Frank was attacked here in New York City last week by 3 men who robbed him of his Iphone and their have been alot of attacks in NYC of folks being attacked due to having Iphone. Luckily Frank is healing and getting better daily so keep him in your thoughts. From Ft. Lauderdale Fl to DC to now New York City you guys have been by my side and love you all...


Follow me on twitter if your not www.twitter.com/andresflava
Instagram: Andresflava
and Facebook www.facebook.com/andreallenjr


No comments: