Tuesday, August 10, 2010

R&B singer Steph Jones Loves the Gays

I love me some Steph Jones and i am glad he is a friend to the community and a great allied for the LGBT community. Great video Steph!!!





As a secure straight man i am completely comfortable speaking out, being around and supporting the LGBT community so i decided to share my thoughts with whoever will listen. I realize that not everyone will agree with my view points and im ok with that. So please dont hesitate to share your thoughts be it good or bad in the comment section. An open dialogue amongst the like minded and non like minded are my intentions. Also dont forget to download my new single "B E A utiful" here www.blog.stephjonesgalaxy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who saw this post Steph Jones! I live!