Friday, July 30, 2010

Message from Andresflava

Ok Folks since EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HERE GOES!

I thought i had a deal as i stated earlier in the week to launch my blog to depths that i would have never guess it would well after reading the FINE PRINT! thats not happening and it does not bother me at all that its not happening because i do not do this for FAME and FOURTUNE I do it cause its something i love to do. I Thanks folks for the concern which i dnt know was curiousity and happiness or just wanting to hate but either way I have gotten messages from folks I havent talked to in forever wanting to know what was goin on. So there you have it NOTHING GOING ON! In the end I have to protect me and not be an escape goat and naive to any situation and as much as I would LOVE to HELP and SAVE everyone I know I cant.

No comments: