Friday, December 19, 2014

damn am i sprung?

Damn i am sprung?

HE got me bad damn why am i thinking of him and it was only a brief encounter.
He got me blown away and he didnt even open his mouth just looking into his eyes.
He got me wanting him like no other for some damn reason that i think i am sprung.
He got me jacking off to our brief moment of intimacy. Damn i cum all over myself alot.
He had this strut bout him that made me weak in the knees and had my heart racing.
He was 6'1 180 light skin with a low fade and goatee that was nicely trimmed. He wore a crisp brown slacks and a button down shirt with loafers. and was smelling good as i first made eye contact with him i knew i had to have him. He had all the qualities that i looked for in Mr Right, damn or damn not all i had to do was walk up to him and the rest would be history.


......To Be Continued.......

No comments: