Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's All About Miami in the Month of MARCH


From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter for the Latest in South Florida haps
----------------------------------------------------------
If there was ever a better time to be in Miami, it would be RIGHT NOW. Spring fever is in high gear in South Florida and I am now just catching my breath. With Calle Ocho, a one day 23-block long "Block Party", last Sunday with over 1 million party goers, to our annual Spring Break pilgrimage of thousands of college students. Miami is filled to capacity in the city and also on South Beach. And don't let me forget the Winter Music Conference and the Winter Party just finishing up with thousands of tourists and guests. I have been partying non-stop. And it has taken it's toll. In addition the Soul Unleashed BBQ in Downtown Miami this past weekend, with a few of my closet friends. Good BBQ, great music, and a few cuties as well. Sorry if I forgot anyone's name at the BBQ, it was alot of mo-fo's there. And South Florida are still going strong....We still have the Ultra Music Festival which will attract thousands of techno heads, coming up and the Miami Dade Youth Fair cranks up next week, where I will be performing. With stars, such as Flo-rida, Trina, and Pitbull performing at Calle Ocho, to the occassion star-sighting on Ocean Drive; it's time to pack your bags and head to Miami for a little rest and relaxation. Did I tell you that Trina will be at the Vault Miami (www.thevaultmiami.com) on Friday along with one of her new artists? It's 80 degrees right now without a cloud in a sky. I think the ocean is calling me, so let me go for now.....

No comments: