Saturday, May 8, 2010

Review- BackStreets Miami: The NEW Fish In Town


From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter for the Latest in South Florida Haps
--------------------------------------------------
Boy, boy, boy....the economy is definitely getting better and new business are opening up all the time, and that includes nightclubs. Yes, Miami has another club for you to tingle and mingle. It's the Backstreets Miami, located in the Design District on NE 29th st and N. Miami Ave. I had a chance to visit this club last Sunday after a conversation with the promoter on Twitter. (Everyone needs a Twitter account, a must have in 2010.)

Backstreets Miami is the new fish in town. I believe they have been open three or four weeks, so they are building up their clientele. I didn't have a chance to preview the entire club, however what I say was pretty nice. LONG BAR and sitting area as you walk in. I really couldn't complain. The only thing you have to prepare yourself for is that "New York" smell. What do I mean? In New York, and other older cities, the older buildings they have a particular smell. It's not good, nor bad, it's unique. This building where the club is at, has that same smell. If you ever been to NYC and went to a club or went shopping in an older part of the city, you know exactly what I am talking about. Anyways the bartenders were very nice. My drinks were f****ing awesome. Plus, several of my friends were there, which made it even better. So the word is definitely getting out. You guys know I love to drink. I had a good time and will definitely be back to show my support.

Backstreets Miami is open on Sunday nights from 11pm until 4am. 21+ for entry. Vault is also open that night, so there is a little bit of competition. But check out Backstreets Miami, and tell me what you think.

No comments: