Saturday, May 8, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Party Guide (MIAMI) Coming Soon...



From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter for the Latest in South Florida Haps
---------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Shawn (my annoying good friend)....I will be posting the Memorial Day Weekend Party Guide Soon....everyone has been asking for the list. I am working on it. The last two years I have put together a club and things to do guide for the Memorial Day Weekend/Hip-hop Weekend crowd coming down to Miami. Many of you said it was very helpful and some of the places I suggested were right on. I am working on the list now but am waiting for a couple of events and flyers from various clubs and promoters to post. I will have it published a week before Memorial Day. In the meantime, here is a MUST ATTEND event on Saturday, May 29- a good old-fashion barbecue for the Rainbow family. More to come in a couple of weeks. Love ya Shawn! LOL

No comments: