Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whitney Houston's "I Look to You" Album Cover & Track Listing



On July 14, 2009 Whitney Houston traveled to Knightsbridge in London, England for one of several official album launch parties. The evening was hosted at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel by Sony Music chief creative executive Clive Davis. [7] In total nine songs were premiered including "Million Dollar Bill", "Nuthin' But Love", "I Didn't Know My Own Strength", "Like I Never Left" (featuring Akon), "For the Lovers", "I Look to You" (featuring R Kelly), "Worth It" and a cover of Leon Russell's "A Song for You". "Calling You Tonight" (produced and demo by Johnta Austin) was also played and cited as a likely lead single. Davis also pointed out that "we didn't try to fit Whitney into the market" and much of the songs were still unfinished. The album is not yet complete. Whitney Houston's album debuts on September 1, 2009!

Here is a partial list of songs that will be on the album
"I Didn't Know My Own Strength" (David Foster, Diane Warren)
"Million Dollar Bill" (Alicia Keys, Kasseem "Swizz Beatz" Dean)
"I Look To You" (R Kelly)
"Like I Never Left" (featuring Akon) (Akon, Claude Kelly)
"A Song for You"
"Calling You Tonight" (Johnta Austin, Stargate)
"Nuthin' But Love" (Danja)
"Worth It" (Johnta Austin, Eric Hudson)
"For the Lovers" (Danja, Claude Kelly)

3 comments:

Lonnell said...

Is Clive Davis with Sony Records now? That's odd, though not impossible.

algie said...

looking good whitney.i am so excited to hear the song she did written by alicia keys produced by swiss beats

Unknown said...

I just want to hear it and see if its worth listening to. Hmph.