Monday, April 6, 2009

The VAULT- An Alternative Party Spot During Memorial Day Weekend

From the Desk of King of Miami

Wassup party people?!!! I have recieved your emails regarding my annual "alternatives" list of clubs and party stops from those visiting Memorial Day weekend or those here for Sizzle. I do promise to post my alternatives list soon. I will post my list approximately a month before Memorial Day weekend and the week of Memorial Day. I know the Sizzle events are a little bit pricey even though the event claims to be recession-proof. Many of us, including myself are on a recession budget, regardless. The clubs on my list will NOT be officialiated with Sizzle, so VIP Passes will not be accepted. The first club on my list will be- the Vault.

The Vault is now open Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays in Downtown Miami. It is within walking distance of two of the host hotels in Downtown Miami. The club has a low cover, reasonably priced drinks, two levels, and an AWESOME DJ- DJ Surrreal. You will not be disappointed with club, which definitely has a South Beach feel and decor. Check out the Vault at 145 N. Miami. Ave or at their website www.thevaultmiami.com .

My complete "Alternatives" list will be out soon. Check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to their website, the Vault Miami was shut down by the Miami/Dade authorities on April 4th....
Wonder if the King's party is still gonna happen???