Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011 from Andresflava

First of all I would like to take the moment to wish All the Mothers out their an Happy Mothers Day and Also a very special shout to my Mom. I have kinda talked about my relationship with my family in the past and how life has been growing up and most folks who know me personally know my story. Wel the last 1.5 year has been a great relationship with my mother and sadly it took the passing of my father to truly get the connection and I guess it was God's way of showing me that things are never granted and can be taken away from you at any moment. So life is great and communication is even greater with me and my mom. Thanks for birthing me and loving me unconditionally regardless of what has happen in the past. Love ya mom

No comments: