Tuesday, September 7, 2010

White Party ATL Pride 2010

I know I did a post about closing out the weekend but it didn't feel right not going to the last of the last events. Yesterday after the Glo TV event I ended up going to a pool party hosted by @yoboinewnue at the W Midtown and it wasn't actually a lot of pictures/video from that event, because it was more of a wind down, lets chill and chat type of event.

ANYTIME you go to events like this, and drinks are involved and you are having a good time, your plans start to change, and what you said you were not going to do becomes the exact thing you end up doing. With that being said I decided to go out to the Monday night show at the jungle, but I really wanted to see Teairra Mari who was performing at club Opera for the white party. One thing led to another and I ended up at the white party...



The event itself...well it was a Monday and I guess most people had already flew out, and the residents were at home getting ready for work the next day...

~ Vance of www.advancesworld.com / @advancesworld

No comments: