Friday, June 19, 2009

THANK YOU to Vault Miami!

From the Desk of King in Miami
Follow me on Twitter for the lastest haps in South Florida

This past week, I celebrated my 29th birthday on this giant, blue balloon, we call Earth. And it was definitely a memorable one, starting off with the Card and cocktail party at my home in Downtown Miami; and finishing off with an out-of-control party at the Vault. I wanted to send out a personal thank you to Vault Miami for hosting my "Sexy in White" Birthday Bash. The Vault pulled out all the stops with the first class VIP area and bottle service. The personal birthday serenade and cake. And what can I say about the strippers...OMG! Thanks to everyone who came out. Show the Vault some luv, and check them out on Saturdays. For more info on celebrating your next special occasion in style, check out their site, www.thevaultmiami.com

Check out my pics from my special day and night. From South Beach to Downtown Miami, we had everything on LOCK!

No comments: