Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anacostia Web Series Cast Shake Up



Breaking News:


Drama and Mayhem has just broken out with Anacostia Season 3 on the verge of starting to film at the end of June. A local casting director here in New York, just tip me off about A MAJOR SHAKE-UP  in the cast. Several orginial cast members have been Released from their contracts moments ago. According to the casting director who represents talent here in New York, said that private casting sessions have already begun effective IMMEDIATELY. What a way to start the 3rd Season of Anacostia. I have made several calls to the production company of Anacostia and NO one has yet return my phone calls. I will keep you aware of the situation once I get more facts......hopefully this is a rumor but we will see.

No comments: