Monday, October 18, 2010

Out Artist Baron premieres "Birds" Directed by Kirk Shannon-Butts


Birds (Official Music Video) from baron. on Vimeo.



Birds (Music Video) Directed by Kirk Shannon-Butts Single from the Award Winning album Celebrity. For More information about Baron and his music go to: http://www.artistbaron.com/

Below is Baron describing the concept of the video off his album Celebrity.

The video was meant to capture the feeling of what it feels like to leave a relationship. How at sometimes you feel lost because you don't know what's nex. Also the confusion you feel when you leave things behind.




I chose this song for a video because I know many people can relate to it. It's a very personal song for me; one of the first songs I actually wrote for the album "Celebrity". It feels good that I've gotten such a great response from the video.



I'm also releasing a maxi-single for Birds that will include remixes by Steven Toeteberg from Germany. So watch out for that.



Actually Kirk chose me. We were been back in forth about working together after I submitted the song for his film Blueprint. We met in early July and came up with a concept. He was very easy to work with because we both had a shared vision. His crew was amazing.

No comments: