Sunday, August 1, 2010

Embrace TV Networks Exits Stage Left

Wow disturbing and sad news Embrace TV Network CEO SeanMichael Rodgers moments ago announced the downsizing of the network when andresflava reached out to SeanMicheal this is what he had to say in regards to the announcement. "We will still be at FIBO (Fire Island Black Out Weekend Aug 13-15 in New York) as the media sponsor. We will still be producing events and creating alternative activities for the community at large. I am going to spend more time with my family making sure that Damien and I enjoy our first year of marriage. And the EMBRACE name still stands for the actions necessary to connect a community divided" Below is the Official Press Release:


EMBRACE TV exits Today at 2:30pm
August 1, 2010


Dear LGBTQQI community,

On April 1st, 2010, I announced EMBRACE Media Networks to the world of Facebook. Since then, I have developed, filmed, and presented our efforts to cable providers, professors, directors, actors, writers, producers, investors, and other TV industry figures that have welcomed the programming of our efforts with mixed reviews.

I take ownership of this project being extremely ambitious and being too stubborn to see that I wasn't the person to lead this effort. So for all those that followed and supported my efforts, thank you.

Due to the overwhelming breakdown in our structure, mainly financial, I am reorganizing and downsizing the plight of EMBRACE Media Networks so that we can continue to have a positive impact on the community at large. I have spoken with the investors and the remaining directors, producers, actors, and writers. I am forever grateful for their efforts and their commitment to their talents. We will continue on as a Production House creating programming for other networks and shopping the content we have to major networks.

As we go silent, I ask that you continue to support the other media companies that are making great strides in representing the LGBTQQI community. Don’t forget to cheer them on as what we are all doing as a whole is for the betterment of all of us. Let not the naysayers bring doubt to your creative process and wait not for anyone to make your dream come true.

While EMBRACE TV will not launch on October 10th, 2010, you will actually see our programming on other major networks. I will keep you posted. Continue to EMBRACE your reality, diversity, and possibility. When the time comes to EMBRACE others, yourself and your dreams, don’t hesitate.
Sincerely yours,

Seanmichael Rodgers

No comments: