Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Basketball Jones- Can I please be the lover of a celebrity star?

-From the Desk of King in Miami

I just finished "Basketball Jones" and E. Lynn Harris has done it again. For the fans of this author, his book "Basketball Jones" is definitely a page turner. It is filled with drama, suspense, and of course, some over the top characters; plus a cameo by John Basil Henderson. Need I say more?!!! The one thing that I don't like in this novel is who is the ultimate villian. I won't spoil it for you, but all I have to say is that punks can be so messy.

If you ever wanted to know what it would be like to be with a famous DL celebrity. Or had fantasies about being the lover of a famous NBA or NFL star? "Basketball Jones" comes realistically close. So realistic, that I sometimes wonder, who does he know. But most definitely pick up this book. And from what I hear he has another book coming out this October. I can't wait!

No comments: