Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hudson Family Funeral Arrangements

I would first like to again extend my condolences to the family of Jennifer Hudson as well as to Jennifer herself as i know this is a very trying time for you and your family. As many of you are aware Ms. Hudson mother Ms. Darnell Donerson,57 and brother Jason Hudson,29 were found shot to death in their South Side Chicago home. We later found out this past monday that Ms. Hudson missing 7 year old nephew julian King was found dead. This is by far the saddest thing any human being would have to go thru. I would just like to tell Jennifer to stay strong and keep the faith. Family sources have exclusively confirmed to andresflava that the funeral for all three members of the Hudson family will take place this Monday at 11am at the Hudson's Funeral Home which is owned and operated by the Hudson Family and is located at 8747 South Commercial Avenue Chicago,Illinois 60617 this where you can send flowers and cards to Jennifer Hudson and her family.

1 comment:

TRUST said...

THANK 4 THAT INFORMATION IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I WANT 2 SAY TO THE FAMILY TO KEEP THERE HEAD UP, BUT IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE. SO I WON'T SAY THAT INSTEAD I'LL SAY LOOK ONTO 2 GOD, FAMILY & FRIENDS. THEY WILL ALL GIVE YOU THE STRENGHT, LOVE, GUDIANCE THEY WILL NEED TO MAKE IT THROUGH. MAY THEY ALL R.I.P